Important Notice: We no longer offer chain link fences for residential customers. Commercial accounts only.
Residential property? Consider choosing a Vinyl, SIMTEK or Wood Fence! Click here to learn more!
If you’re looking for chain link fencing, you probably have fencing with a specific purpose in mind. Chain link fencing doesn’t tend to be a go-to option when it comes to standard fencing for personal properties. Instead, it tends to be favored by those of us who need to create borders in public or commercial spaces or borders for the sake of security. We can help to ensure that the fencing you choose meets all of your needs and requirements!
- The main benefit of chain link fencing is its transparent nature. Sure, chain link fencing isn’t entirely see-through. But you can see through it. This makes it perfect for creating boundaries between different spaces where you need to be able to see what’s happening on the other side of the fence.
- Chain link fencing is also very durable. Once we have installed it, you can guarantee that it will last you for years. They can take impact and return to their original shape, rather cracking or breaking under pressure.
- This type of fencing is perhaps the most cost effective form of fencing on the market. Minimal materials are required to create it. It’s suitable for you, even if you’re working to the tightest of budgets.
- You can see by the type of institutions that use chain link fencing that it is great in regards to security. It is used by airports, prisons, military bases, and correctional facilities. If you want to prevent members of the public from getting into a certain space, or getting out of a certain space, this is the type of fencing for you.
- Defining Boundaries – the first, and perhaps most obvious, use of chain link fencing, much like almost any form of fencing, is creating boundaries. You can stop people from passing from one space to another, or you can use it to help people to identify the lines between different spaces with different purposes, or spaces that they can go and cannot go.
- Containing Pets – if you have pets that need to be kept in specific spaces while they are outdoors, chain link fencing could suit your needs down to a tee. This is particularly useful for vulnerable animals (such as chickens, rabbits, or gerbils) that need to be penned in, while keeping potential predators (such as cats) out.
- Confining Sports Fields – if you attend baseball or basketball events, chances are that you’ve seen courts or pitches surrounded by Chain Link Fencing. This serves two purposes. It helps to separate the game from the spectators, ensuring that people don’t invade the court or pitch. It also helps to ensure that spectators aren’t hit by balls or other sports equipment that may otherwise be flung into the crowd.
So, there you have it. If you’re looking for a secure, transparent, and durable form of fencing, then you’ve come to the right place! Chain link fencing can meet all of your needs and we can ensure that it is properly installed on your behalf!
© 2022 Utah Fencing Company